Tuesday 26 July 2016

Look #263

So Blueberry is by far my favourite of my sponsors. I get so excited every time she sends out a blogger item because there's just never anything I don't like. All of her clothes are just perfect. I especially liked this outfit for The Epiphany event.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gracesilverwebphotography/
Click the image to view in better quality on my flickr
[] Body

Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head - CATWA Cami NEW!
Skin applier - Bold & Beauty Lindsey
Hair - Bold & Beauty Scarlet NEW!Hair Fair 2016 (July 2016)
Mesh Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes

[] Clothes

Bodysuit - Blueberry Energy NEW! @ The Epiphany (July 2016) 

[] Accessories

Choker - Blueberry Energy NEW! @ The Epiphany (July 2016)

[] Footwear

Heels - REIGN. Kendall NEW! @ N21 (July 2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment